Electronic Cocoa butter weighing scale
- To collect the butter during the pressing cycle.
- To weigh the collected butter.
- To stop the pressing cycle.
- To give the signal to the butter discharging pump.
- Tank in stainless steel on loading cells.
- Tank upper cover to be opened for eventual maintenance or inspection.
- CIP system installed in the internal upper part of the tank. It sprinkles the product chosen for the product chosen for the internal cleaning of the tank. Manual valve for residual liquid discharge.
- Stainless steel elastic joint installen in the lower part to connect the butter delivery pipe to the butter transferring pump and stainless steel elastic joint installed in the upper part of the tank for the product loading. They are necessary to keep the butter scale free from constrains during the product weighing phase.
- Safety probe of maximum level.
- Pneumatic valves for product inlet/outlet.
- The butter scale is installed on loading cells fixed directly on the floor.