Vibrating cocoa cake conveyor.
- To convey the cocoa cakes to the Cocoa Breaker.
- Upper par in contact with the cakes made in stainless steel.
- Inferior part in vanshed steel.
- Two motovibrators are installed on the inferior frame by means of special flanges which allow the motovibrators to turn from the right to the left so as to choose the functioning direction of the conveyor (the rotation is to be made manually).
- The conveyor speed can be increased or reduced by regulating the motovibrators counterweights. In order to optimise the functioning, the inclination of the motovibrator can be modified by utilising the positioning holes of the fixing flanges.
- The conveyor is supported by 4 special springs.
- Installed power: kW 1,5
- Upon request it is possibile to install an inverter on the gear motor for an automatic regulation.